Monday, February 8, 2010

Photography

TA-DAHH !!
As usual, I'm now having my sem break after my final exam.
I got nothing to do and I was too bored.
So, I started to read all my friends blog...
.
.
.
.
.
And I saw Sheng's and Leong Kit's photography.
After saw their pictures, it sudden remind me about some photos that I took a sem ago.
(Haha forgive my beh pai seh-ness, I'm not a proffessional photographer)
By the way, I'm showing few picture that I think quite okay..
.
.
.
.
.
Oh ya, forget to be mention.
The venue of picture taken is Kampar Westlake
and I'm using my laoyar K750 when I'm taking this.
.
.
.
.
.

The first picture to be revealed is.....
(Credits for Sze Mun).
.
.
.
And the rest of the collection LOL

.
.
.

Continued by this...
.
.
.
.


And this....
.
.
.

Still have few more to go...
.
.
.
.

The rain drops fall from UTAR Block C cafeteria roof..
.
.
.
.

Rainy days in Kampar..
.
.
.
.

It's finally back to a shinning day =)
Thanks for reading~
Dis blog will be updated soon.
Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment