Sunday, May 23, 2010

May @ Kuala Selangor



Haha, actually I really do nothing during my sem break.
Somehow one day, my mum and I join my cousin for seafood at Kuala Selangor.

Here's the picture...

At the highway..
Damn boring zzz
Can you imagine sit for an hour just for eating seafood?
I guess, only for someone free like me can do like this.This picture like...
EH..

Like TV advertisement to promote their cars like
Toyota and Mitsubitshi.

On the way going there for seafood,
we saw this...
a vehicle in Zoo Negara.

Once we reached there, we sees this.
MINI SIZE of post box XD

We're not eating in this restaurant...

But it's next door!
We choose to eat at Jeti restaurant because it's cheaper.
Both of restaurant are located near by Pasir Penambang, Kuala Selangor.

My cousin~

Hehehe...

My cousin and his sweet heart <3

So syok eating LOL

View from our seat

Isn't it nice?

Sunset


Our main dish
Kam Hiong Crab

Fish

Tofu

Prawn

Forget what's this..
But it's taste like Lala

Vege

That's all hahah
What a boring holiday I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment