Thursday, June 10, 2010

5th & 6th June

Last week, after deal with orientation week at UTAR..
I went back to Kuala Lumpur once again.

That weekend, my mum and I actually planned to eat buffet at a restaurant.
Somehow, when we reached to Mirama Hotel, the staff said :
"Our buffet/hi-tea session only for week days."

So,we made an alternative.
We went to The Ship in Bukit Bintang for steaks!

I ate Sizzling Chicken Chop with a fruit punch..
Since I don't have any picture here,
I just can get their website for you guys to know more about them.
* I scare they will chase me out if I'm taking pics at there.

The Ship - Best steaks in town!
http://www.theship.com.my

Details?
Price for steaks - RM20+ and above

Price for liquor :
a bottle of red/white wine - RM 99++
a bottle of vodka/tequila - RM300++

Price for drinks :
From RM3 - RM20 (non-alcoholic)

If you have chance, try it.
You won't regret for it =D



No comments:

Post a Comment