Saturday, June 19, 2010

Funny post (part 1)

Sorry for late again.
I tau I'm wrong la~
So many people complaint bout my blog adi..
(Long long baru 1 post, kesian me lah..busy ma...)

HOWEVER..
This week I'm not going to talk about trip anymore.
Just purely some happenings in Kampar.

Two days ago..
My friends and I had a steamboat gathering in 1201.
(1201 itu apa? My old hostel plat number)

Yen Pin, my housemate..
She brought 11 types of meat balls from Taiping.
Eg: Fish balls, sotong balls, etc.

We even went to Tesco Kampar for steamboat ingredient.
Only for steamboat, drinks, and ice-cream cost us about RM 200+

I'm not boasting okay?
It's for 10 people.
Somehow, the food cannot finish..

We also invited our friends to eat..
BUT STILL CANNOT FINISH!
See the pictures....



U see lah..
The rice cooker pot also not enough space to put..
ONLY MEAT BALLS!!

There's some other pictures I'll reveal to you all next post..
Coming Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment